Analysis of a Personality
For this assignment, you will have a chance to put into practice all you have been learning throughout this course so far. You will analyze the personality development of one of the theorists studied in this course from three different theoretical perspectives.
Choose one of the theorists you have studied this term (Carl Jung, d.o.b. 1875). Use the Internet, and other online library resources to research the life history of the theorist.
Do the following:
- Describe the major life events of the theorist that you feel influenced his or her personality development. (Carl Jung)
- Describe the cultural influences that had an influence on the chosen theorist’s personality development. (Carl Jung)
- Analyze this person from (Sigmund Freud, d.o.b. 1856)psychoanalytic perspective.
- Analyze this person from two other theoretical perspectives studied in this course, except for the trait perspective. (A. Bandura d.o.b. 1925)Cognitive perspective & (Carl Rogers, d.o.b. 1902)Humanistic perspective.
- Summarize and present your critical opinion about how well (or not) these theories explain the person.
Write a 3-page paper, single spaced, in Word format. Apply APA standards to in-text citing & references.