FOLLOW THE ASSIGNMENT RUBRICS ATTACHED
After reading the case study in Module 5, from the information provided in this case study and the power points for the week analyze and answer the following questions:
- What have you learned regarding Clark’s abilities in the following language skills:
- What information do you have about his relative abilities in the four language functions of listening, speaking, reading and writing? What are the implications of those differences?
- How does Clark’s language functioning affect other areas of his life?
- How might the classroom application of the principles of universal design for learning help alleviate his difficulties while supporting his strengths?
- What concerns and implications for intervention might you derive from this analysis?
Please submit a one-page analysis in response to the questions above. This analysis must be grounded in the case study. Assume that your audience is already familiar with the case, eliminating the need for background information. No need for any header information…begin your answer on line one of your page. There should be strict adherence to the 1 PAGE MAXIMUM. The analysis will be graded on the basis of (10 points per item) :
- does the answer reflect familiarity with the case study-
- does the answer reflect knowledge and/or application of the concepts outlined in the reading
- Grammar/Technical components (including APA 7th edition guidelines)
- Adherence to assignment guidelines (length and formatting as directed)
ONLY ANSWER THE QUESTION(S) ASKED.Reference:Learners with Mild Disabilities: A Characteristics Approach, Enhanced Pearson 5th Edition By Eileen B. Raymond Published by Pearson, p. 251 – 253. Copyright © 2017 ISBN-10: 0-13-382711-9; ISBN-13: 978-0-13-382711-8