Use the Continuing Academic Success APA Template provided to complete this assignment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word comprehensive paper sharing what you learned and how you will apply what you learned in this course to take responsibility for your success in your education and your career.
A comprehensive paper should incorporate concepts from your previous GEN/201 coursework including but not limited to: The Continuing Academic Success Thesis Statement and Outline, Critical Thinking and Ethics Inventory, and the Using Sources Assignments. Use of APA formatting guidelines requires your research to be cited and sourced within your writing and should include at least 3 sources from the University Library, the Ethical Lens Inventory, and the course text.
The Continuing Academic Success paper’s focus is to help you share what you learned throughout your studies in GEN/201, including how you will apply this knowledge to take responsibility for your success in your education and your career.
Include the following concepts and ideas in your final paper:
- Create an opening statement or thesis statement based on the paper’s topic of continuing academic success, developing a core theme for your paper within the introduction section of the paper. (Hint: Use the thesis statement you created during Week 2).
- Include at least one educational goal and one career goal, and discuss how setting goals can lead to greater educational and career success.
- Consider how the writing process discussed in GEN/201 can help you advance in your education and your career.
- Share an example of how the information from your Ethical Lens Inventory can help you make better decisions and how this impacts your educational and career success.
- Elaborate on the steps you will take to improve your critical-thinking skills to help you advance academically. Use the critical thinking information you explored in GEN/201.
- Highlight the University resources you will use to ensure academic success, and also consider the benefits and challenges of working with outside sources and incorporating research into your work.
- As you conclude the paper, feel free to include any other important lessons you learned in this course and summarize.
The paper must be formatted according to APA guidelines and should include the following:
- A body incorporating the ideas each of the concepts and ideas above, as well as a minimum of 3 properly cited and referenced sources from the University Library.
Cite your 3 sources from the University Library and any additional research you would like to include within your writing where needed and list these sources on the APA formatted References page.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Run a WritePoint® Powered by Grammarly® Report and proofread your paper.
Worksheet that needs to be completed is attached.