Imagine that you are the labor relations manager for a company that has entered into the grievance process with a number of employees who dispute recent disciplinary action taken against them. Your role is to prepare the necessary documents, schedule the meetings, and notify the appropriate staff and union officials about the upcoming process. Ultimately, this process will encompass the first four steps of a typical grievance process.
Create a 12-15 PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Outline the four steps of the grievance process.
- Prepare a slide that designates the responsibilities of each party involved.
- Determine the main employment laws that may govern this action.
- Recommend one outcome for the situation and the ethical implications.
- Create a presentation outlining the grievance process and issues related to party responsibilities, employment laws, and a recommended outcome.