Write a 350- to 500-word (1- to 1 1/2-page) paper in which you consider social behaviors. In your paper, include the following:
- Describe the various factors that contribute to attitude (affects, behaviors, and cognitions).
- Explain the role of prejudice, aggression, and attraction in social interaction.
- Explain the influence that groups play on a person’s behavior.
- Describe the difference between conformity (shifting your thoughts to align with someone else’s) and obedience (changing because someone tells you to).
- Describe the role of social psychology in the workplace environment. For example, how can understanding social psychology help you at your place of work?
Note. Be sure to properly cite any resources you use.