Week 2 ProjectAssignment Due November 7 at 11:59 PM
Review the following lecture:
THIS WEEK’ S project is to write the descriptive epidemiology section of your final capstone paper. You will use incidence and prevalence data about your public health problem, in your population, to give a “big picture” overview of the issue.
Create a 3-4 page report addressing:
- Person: Who is affected by your public health problem? What is the distribution of the issue based on age/ sex/ race/ other relevant factors?
- Place: Does the magnitude of your public health problem vary according to region, rural vs. urban residence, or other geographical factors?
- Time: Is your public health problem getting worse over time? Is it staying the same or getting better? Does this vary by population group or place? Give a history of the issue.
If you choose to incorporate data figures, graphs, or maps, be sure to cite them properly in the text and at the end, using APA citation. Also be sure to discuss the data figures/ graphs/ maps in your narrative. Make it clear why you included them and what you want the reader to understand from them.
Use at least five (5) reputable sources (the text, South University library resources, government websites, peer-reviewed research articles) that you cite in the text and at the end in APA format.
- Name your document SU_PHE4200_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.